Friday, April 22, 2011

Sweet Easter Google Images

Happy Earth Day!
It's Friday and almost Easter so I thought I'd share with you a few simple cards I made using some sweet little images I found using the Google Image Search.
I just typed in Easter in the image section and tons of cuteness popped up!  I scrolled through and found a few that I really liked, saved the images to my computer and then used my Printmaster program to print them out onto card stock.
For this one I used my Cricut Expressions and Doodlecharms (an oldie but goodie) to cut out the egg and then I just plainly popped on the shadowed image.
This one is basically the same, but I just made the egg a bit smaller and added a Kim Hughes stamp to finish it off.
Isn't that a cute little bunny?  Most of my images today had where they came from printed on the image, this one is from celebrating-Easter.com.
For this one I used just a scrap paper I found in my scrap bin and then layered up the matting behind the image. Simple!
These images are just so adorable and they surely make me smile!  The kiddos are gonna love these!
One more that I added a Kim Hughes stamp to just to jazz it up a bit more. These are so plain and simple, but are perfect for younger kids who really don't care for all the frills.....they just want CANDY!
So, have you Googled for images? Have you found some really sweet ones? I could sit here for hours on end looking through images, but then when would I have time to make sweet little cards? LOL!
Thanks for stopping by today! Please come again soon, but until then, have a lovely day and a Happy Easter!
NOTE: Join me tomorrow for a fun Mother's Day Blog Hop! I'll be giving away a prize for one lucky visitor! HUGS! :)

Pin It!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dee Dee, these cards are just too cute!

Sue from Oregon said...

Very fun!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Cute, cute! amazing what you find on the net. so bright and cheerful! xxD

Joanna said...

Awwwwww those are too cute! I wish I had more time to make Easter cards, great job Girly!

Jamie M. said...

Super cute Easter cards. I love them all. http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable cards, DeeDee!! And you're so right about the little ones not caring. All they want is the candy! LOL! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
hugs!!!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

I love them! I didn't get to make a single Easter card or tag this year :( but your's are so ca-ute - I'm sure the kids love them and the candy that went along with them. lol

My Cards