Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Paper Smooches Worm Birthday Wishes

Happy Wednesday!
So I live in Texas and we have been having the most awesome weather lately...we even got lots of rain last Sunday night. Boy oh boy did we need it, but anyways, the sun has been shining brightly ever since and I LOVE IT! I'm having so much fun playing outside in the yard! Which leads to me to my card today. Well, not really but it kinda looks like something that would be in my yard....the worm, not the cardboard! Gosh!
Isn't he cute? He's one of Kim Hughes Paper Smooches creations from a set called Birthday Buddies. The sweet little sentiment is in the set too. I just love Kim's handwriting...don't you?
I gave him a red rhinestone heart and some blue rhinestone eyes as well. He was colored with my Copic markers.
I made some "grass" using some yummy green and white polka dot papers and cutting really tiny close together cuts for a grassy look.
I used my Nesties to cut out the circles for the flower and the sun, then just free handed the rays for the sun.  I also free handed the cloud using some cloud printed paper.

I really love how this card turned out and I think that little worm is the cutest!  I've also discovered while searching for other Paper Smooches creations that not too many people have actually made a card using this little guy! I don't know why cuz he's very adorable.....as far as worms go! LOL!

Thanks for dropping in to see me today! I really love the comments you sweet people leave for me! Please visit again really soon, but until then.....have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

AAAACKK!!!!! Oh now how stinkin' cute is this card!!!!! I LOVE the bright, fun colors you used with this DeeDee!!! This is definitely my type of card! FABULOUS!!! I love it!!!!
hugs!!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

How cute! Now I never would of thought of using cardboard. You are so creative girlie! The little worm is adorable. I love it!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!!! Hilarious! LOVE the pun and that worm is the cutest! Great use of the cardboard. LOVE the flower and grass. Seriously adorable, DeeDee! xxD

My Cards