Monday, April 18, 2011

Babies and Polka Dots

 Happy Monday!
What a wonderful weekend we had!  The weather was perfect and we got lots accomplished around the house. The only thing that could have made it any better is if the weekend could last longer.

Today's card is one I made a very long time ago and just discovered I didn't show you!  I made it for my cousin's third child and he just turned one! See I told ya it was a very long time ago! LOL!
 At the time I made it, we didn't know he was going to be a boy so I went with yellow to be safe.  I colored the whole image with my Copic markers and then added some Stickles to the huge polka dots and stitched the buttons for an extra little something.
The little swirly corners are from an EK Success punch I have that I really must take out use more often!  Oh!  The umbrella is a digi image that I've had forever and don't remember where it came from.  When I first started collecting my digi images I wasn't smart enough to file them by name of company. Sorry!

That's all for now. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Your comments always make me SMILE! Until next time, have a lovely day! HUGS! :)

Pin It!

5 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

cute - who makes the digi?
I love it!

Carole Beath said...

DeeDee, this is such a darling card, and I love the yellow theme. It's always fun to see a baby card with outside the box color themes. Love the umbrella image, colored so sweetly, and love that pretty ribbon. Hugs.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE the yellow and the image is adorable! thanks for reminding me about that corner punch. It really adds alot! Now where the heck IS mine? LOL xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

How adorable is this card!!! Love the colors and that adorable umbrella! The buttons and corners are the perfect addition! Love it DeeDee!
hugs!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Sweet card! I love the yellow combos on this and I'm not a yellow kind of person. The buttons and corner embellies are sweeeet and I really like the baby in the handle. Great card DeeDee!

My Cards