Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jingle All The Way....To The Bank!

Looking for the BLOG HOP? Click HERE!
Happy Wednesday Friends!
I love this project so much! YAY! This is the Bell Shaped Card from The Cutting Cafe' that I turned into a gift card holder!

All I did was add an extra piece to the back side bottom of my bell to create a pocket for the gift card. I know, that's NOT a gift card, but that's all I had at the time of the photo shoot! LOL!
I also used a circle stamp that comes in the bell card set as well. It's printed on Kraft card stock and backed up with some yummy red glitter paper by K & Co. along with a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and a vintage button.
I punched a hole in the very tippy top of the bell and ran a piece of twine through it for hanging on the tree. So, it's like two gifts in one! Also, you have lots of room on the inside to write your own personal greeting! This little cutey is for sale in my Etsy shop!
Well, that's about it for today! THANK YOU so much for joining me and please do come again! HUGS!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi DeeDee...What a great way to use some of Cutting Cafe shapes!! Your paper and embellishments really make this wonderful gift card holder

Lana Clarke said...

Wowzer what a fab idea DeeDee ;0)
Hugs
Lana x

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how CUTE is this! What a fabulous idea you creative chickie!!! Awesome job, DeeDee!! I LOVE the look of this! big hugs!

Regina Easter said...

WOWZWER WOWZER WOWZER WOWZER...did i say WOWZER

Jo said...

Another great idea, DeeDee! I love gift card holders.

Jo xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Well isn't that an adorable idea! Love it girlie! xxD

Carole Beath said...

Cute cute... what a nifty idea. I love how you've decorated the bell...and it is indeed a wonderful gift card holder.
Carole

My Cards