Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Broom Ride Anyone?

Happy Hump Day Friends!

I have another Halloween card for you today using a soon to be available digi kit from Making Handmade Cards. I am loving this kit for sure!
I cut the witch out and only glued down the center of the image and left the rest free for a look of movement. I say she's really cutting through the air because the tip of her hat is bent back....whatcha think? Hmmm? LOL!
Just check out this cool paper...its all spooky with Jack-o-lanterns and Happy Halloween all over it. This is my favorite paper in the kit...but there are lots more to choose from as well.
I added a little bit of bat paper on the inside just to tie it all together. I really love decorating the inside of the card as well. Not only does it pretty it up, but it makes the card more sturdy too.
The digi kits that Making Handmade Cards offer are designed to let the crafter use only basic card making supplies to create really wonderful cards. Its all in the paper people!
While you're over visiting Making Handmade Cards, be sure to sign up for their newsletter so you will be one of the first to know when this kit is released. THANKS for flying by to see me today...see ya next time with more card FUN! HUGS!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so stinkin' cute, DeeDee!!! LOVE that witch and the background paper. You are really rockin' with these Halloween cards and projects!! I love them all! Love ya lots! hugs!

shelly said...

oh this is way too cute! im in 100% agreement with sharon and your halloween cards. all of your cards actually but i know you know this youre my card/craft hero :) love that bg paper ive bookmarked the site thank you! have a great weekend! big ugs shelly

My Cards