Saturday, May 9, 2009

Everything I Am Today, I Owe To You Mom

Happy Saturday Yall!

Today I have here to show you my final Mama's Day card. I used two stamps from The Cutting Cafe' to make this sweet little card come together! Again I used the set called All About Mom.
I know you've seen me use lots of stamps from that set, but let me tell ya....that's not even half of them. There are so many to choose from in the set that I had to make myself stop! LOL! I used more DCWV Nana's Kitchen paper for this card. I added the big polka dots by using my new pencil eraser and cats eye chalk ink...polka dots anytime you need them!
Another fun thing I like to do is add a bit of Stickles to my brad that I put in the center of the flower...to me it adds so much! Also, I don't know if you noticed, but I placed a small line of pearls across the bottom, just beside the flower as well. There's something about Mamas and pearls...they just go together!
That's about it for me today. I have lots to do to get prepared for our little "Mama Celebration" tomorrow. We've got both of our families coming to our house tomorrow for lunch! It's going to be so much fun and I just can't wait! Have a lovely day! HUGS!

Pin It!

6 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh D.....this is beautiful !!!! I love the way you included that 1/2 circle sentiment and those flowers are awesome!!! Hugs, T

Lana Clarke said...

This is stunning Dee!! I love the idea of making paper with an eraser and ink ;0)
Hope you have a beautiful Mother's Day
Hugs
Lana x

Brenda said...

Awesome card! Beautifly detailed!
Now I HAVE to have that stack!
Happy Mothers Day!!!
hugs
Brenda

Regina Easter said...

deedee deedee deedee deedee, yes i love your name...he he he...girl there is something about this card that shouts...........FAB..only you could pull those two images together...hugs

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow! Another gorgeous card for Mom!!! I LOVE this! You are so amazingly talented! Beautiful card!!!
HUGS!

Joanne said...

Amazing! Simply amazing!

My Cards