These are my two favorite boys, Trever & Tootles!
Yep, that's right....I was tagged by a wonderfully talented lady names Laura over at the "A Day in the Life of the Paper Poppy" She has another blog named "The Paper Poppy" where she sells her beautiful work.....go check her out!!! Okay, Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 7 random facts:
1. I am licensed to "Do" your hair in the state of Texas - only my family benefits from my "talent" these days!!
2. I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine) and had surgery when I was 15 to stop the process....I'm still as crooked as dog's hind leg!!! LOL!!!
3. I love animals and we have 3 cats and 6 dogs......CRAZY huh!!!!
4. I LOVE the USA & Texas flags and I show it throughout my house!
5. I'm certified to operate a Forklift. Yikes.....imagine that in your head!!!
6. I can NOT go one day without a Dr Pepper!
7. When I was in High School I owned a 1973 Gran Torino and I loved to drag race it......I NEVER lost!!!! Shhhh....don't tell my Mama!!!!
Okay, since I've been tagged recently from other friends.......I'm not gonna tag anyone this time, but if you wanna play along.......just follow the rules above and have some FUN....THANK YOU Laura for tagging me this time!!!