Thursday, December 10, 2015

Let It Snow Christmas Card

I've been creating several Christmas cards lately and here's one of them that I made using some more of my new stamps from The Cutting Cafe' Stamps.  The set is called Fancy Holidays.
This card is a standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  I used Kraft card stock for the base and a small scrap piece of older Christmas paper that I'm not sure where it came from.  The snowflakes are punched from Kraft using a Martha Stewart punch and topped off with some lovely green rhinestones.  Lastly I tied a piece of wrinkle ribbon for the topper.

Thanks for looking!  Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

I'm Linking to THESE lovely and FUN parties!
And here are a few more too!
Between Naps on the Porch
DIY Home Sweet Home
We Call It Junkin

Pin It!

No comments:

My Cards