Sunday, November 29, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes Card Using The Cutting Cafe' Stamps

Here's another little Christmas card using the brand new The Cutting Cafe Stamps.  I've made so many cards with these three new sets and to tell you the truth, I cant stop! LOL!
This one is so simple really.  I used some Kraft card stock as my base and then added some old My Mind's Eye reindeer paper that I used an edge stamp for the scalloped trim.  The scalloped circle accent is made using my Nesties.  One scalloped circle and one solid circle, separated by some foam tape.  I added some Martha Stewart punches and some twine and finished it all off with a big red rhinestone.

I used three different stamps, the Warm Winter Wishes is from the set called Fancy Holidays and the two circle stamps are from the set called Christmas All Around.  If you haven't checked out these new stamps, hurry on over and take a peek!

Thanks for looking!  Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

I'm Linking to THESE lovely and FUN parties!
And here are a few more too!
Between Naps on the Porch
DIY Home Sweet Home
We Call It Junkin




Pin It!

1 comment:

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

This card is gorgeous! I'd like to feature it today at Tuesdays with a Twist! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

My Cards