Saturday, January 24, 2015

Valentine Cat and Hearts Cards Using Freebies From BeBetsy.com

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and just in time for Love Day you can find these adorable Freebie Downloads over on BeBetsy.com!  Click HERE to get your free copy of these adorable Valentine Cat and Hearts that Sharon designed!
Here's one of the two cards I made with these sweet cat images.  I simply downloaded the freebies, printed them out on some heavy white card stock, cut out the images I wanted to use and went to assembling the little card.  This card measures the standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4".  The stamp is an old one from Kim Hughes.
Here's the second card I made.  It's also the standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4".  I think this one is my favorite one!  I did a little machine stitching on this one and also did some stamping along the bottom as well.  The I love you stamp is also a Kim Hughes and the kitty foot prints is an old Craft Lounge stamp set.

A big thank you to Sharon and Denise for sharing these cute prints for all of us cat lovers to play with!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :) 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These made us SMILE :)! Thanks so much. You can check out the blog post over on BeBetsy. Going up in about 10 minutes.... drinking a little coffee to wake up. Shameful sleeping in today. Thanks again and lots of hugs ~ denise

My Cards