Saturday, November 15, 2014

Three Little Stamped Pumpkins

I haven't stamped in so long that I have forgotten how much I love the coloring part of it! So fun!  When I saw this card on Pinterest, I had to make one too!
You can see my inspiration HERE.  Of course I used a different pumpkin stamp for my card, but I think it turned out pretty cute anyways!
I used a Kim Hughes stamp set for the pumpkins.  Since the stamp was a single pumpkin, I had to use the masking technique to layer them.  I'm amazed I remember all this stuff! LOL!

I used my Copic markers to color them in.  I'm a bit rusty at shading, but practice makes perfect, right?
The Happy Thanksgiving sentiment is from the same Kim Hughes stamp set.  It's an old set from Cornish Heritage Farms called "Let's Get Stuffed".  I'm not sure if its available anymore, but maybe you can find it on Ebay or maybe another set close to it in Kim's new store called Paper Smooches.

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

P.S. This card is for sale in my Etsy shop if you're interested!

Pin It!

No comments:

My Cards