Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sweet Little Button Pumpkin Card

Hello there! I have another Thanksgiving card to share with you.  As you may or may not know, I love Pinterest and I love pinning ideas I want to try later.  This card is one of the ideas I saved.  You can see my inspiration HERE.  Thanks so much for the idea nice lady!
Her card was made using a stamp set called "Button Buddies" which I don't have, so I improvised and drew in my stem and vine.
Such an adorable idea too!  I may need to look into what other ideas the "Button Buddies" set offers.
I created the little Happy Thanksgiving sentiment banner by printing the words on white card stock using my home printer and then cutting out the words in a banner shape.
The little pumpkin piece and the sentiment banner are popped off the card using foam tape.
Such a fun and easy card to put together.  You can find it for sale in my Etsy shop if you're interested.

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :) 

Pin It!

No comments:

My Cards