Saturday, November 8, 2014

Happy Harvest Pumpkin Tag

Are you ready for Thanksgiving and all its yummy food?  My favorite part is my Mama's dressing and of course the fact that I get to see all my family in one place!  I've been playing in my craft room again!
I made this little tag using Kraft card stock, a couple of stamps and some recycled paper for the pumpkins.  Everything I used was left over scraps.  I love using up my scraps!
The happy harvest stamp is a Kim Hughes stamp and the big flower stamp is a foam stamp I got at Hobby Lobby forever ago.  I used my Nesties to make the pumpkins.  You can go HERE to see how I make them.
This tag is 6" x 2 1/2" and is for sale in my Etsy shop with lots of other holiday goodies!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :) 

I'm Linking to:
These lovely and FUN parties!
Between Naps on the Porch
DIY Home Sweet Home
We Call It Junkin 

Pin It!

No comments:

My Cards