Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gobble Til You Wobble - Peggy Loves Vintage

Happy Wednesday!
I can't believe it's already October! That means Halloween is right around the corner and then Thanksgiving! WOW! Today I have a little Snippet card that I've made using one of Peggy's vintage images from Peggy Loves Vintage.
Pin It This image is much larger when you purchase it from the store, but I just used my Printmaster program and reduced it to the size I needed to fit my Snippet card which measures 3" x 5 1/2".
Of course I used my textured paper to print the image on.....it gives it more of a vintage feel to me. Love all the warm Fall colors!
Just for some added interest to such a small card, I added lots of tiny brads in colors to pull from the image and background papers.  For my sentiment I added a Kim Hughes stamp...love that girl and her work!
This card is for sale in my Etsy shop if you need a sweet card to send to that special someone.  If you'd like to make your own cards using some awesome vintage images, please visit Peggy Loves Vintage and tell Peggy I sent you!  Thanks for stopping by to see me today.  I sure hope you come again really soon. Until then, have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

NOTE:
Please join us over at The Cutting Cafe' Blog for Case it Tuesdays with the Cafe'

Pin It!

4 comments:

Carole Beath said...

So cute...I love the vintage feel to this darling card.
Hugs
Carole

Lori said...

Love that pretty turkey! The whole design is just gorgeous...

Maria Matter said...

very cool DeeDee!!!

Regina Easter said...

totally fabulous.............

My Cards