Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Eeek! Spiders!

Happy Wednesday!
Well, we made it to our half way mark in the week, so I guess the weekend will be here before you know it! Yay! What do you have planned for the weekend? Anything fun?

Today I have for you a fun little card using the Spiders and Their Webs set from The Cutting Cafe'.  Isn't he a cute little spider? No spookiness from him!
Pin It I just had to pose him on top of my eek blocks I made...it seemed so fitting!  See that little eek border below the wrinkle ribbon? This set comes with several borders like that one along with two different spiders.
I added some red rhinestones to his eyes to make him spooky, but he's too darn cute to be spooky...red eyes or not! lol!
I added a few more down on the border strip just to tie it all in and of course to add a bit of bling to an otherwise very simple card.
That's it for me today. I hope you've enjoyed my spider boy card!  I think he's adorable and would make anyone smile to see him!  Thanks for stopping by, please come again really soon. But until then, have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww cute! Not too scary. LOL Love the blocks! xxD

Regina Easter said...

omg she is the cutest..wait a minute did i say a spider was cute....aCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...but she is

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute! Love the red eyes! I'm sceeeered! :)
hugs!!

My Cards