Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Do You Have Your Halloween Pinning Done?

{My favorite spooky couple}
Happy Wednesday!
I hope your week is treating you well!  I don't have a card ready I can show you today{I've been a bit busy with work and I'm too pooped to create when I get home in the evenings!} but I wanted to share my love of Halloween with you.  No, no.....I'm not the weirdo who likes the dark side, I just love all the decorations and fun stuff that goes on during this spooky holiday.

Of course I have a whole board on Pinterest dedicated to the spookiness we call Halloween.  My board is called Boo to you and I just love going back to see all the things I've pinned.  I've even created a few of things that I've found on there.

Are you a member yet? Have you been bitten by the Pinterest bug? No, you're not and no not yet? Well, if you'd like to join in on the fun, just leave me a comment including your email {or email me} below and I will get an invitation right out to you! You know you wanna join in! lol!
{FREE Halloween printable - That's What {Che} Said}
Thanks for stopping by today, please join me again soon!  Until then, have a lovely day! HUGS! :)

Pin It!

No comments:

My Cards