Friday, September 30, 2011

How About Some Fun?

Case it Tuesday with the Cafe' Challenges
Happy Friday!
Are you ready for the weekend? I am!  Do you plan on making some cards or other crafty project his weekend? I do!  Do I have some fun for you!

Do you see the badge that looks like the one above right over there on the right on my sidebar?  Just click on it and you'll be taken right to the FUN! Or just click HERE.  You'll get a brand new inspiration card every week and let me tell you what....they are wonderful cards to case! 

Also join us on the blog every Wednesday for the design teams inspiration projects. WOW! We have an awesomely talented team!

Regina offers a prize every week, so hurry on over and join in and get ready to WIN!
Now go have some FUN! See ya next week!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

No comments:

My Cards