Monday, August 15, 2011

Vintage Santa Card Set

 Happy Monday!
{Sorry this is being posted so late, but there was some type of problem with my internet this morning and it wouldn't let me post then.}
Today's cards feature vintage Santas from Peggy Loves Vintage.  Oh my goodness, if you're a lover of Santa images you really must rush on over and visit Peggy here or here.
I used more of my Snippet cards for this set.  They measure 3" x 5 1/2".
 Is this not the cutest scene? Sweet ole Santa warming himself by a roaring fire while the reindeer are looking in to see what's keeping him. I love it!
 I used Kraft card stock for my card base and also for my embellishments.  I wanted to keep the vintage looking theme going and to me, the red checked paper, Kraft card stock and twine couldn't say it any better!
 I also used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch, vintage buttons, Kim Hughes sentiments and sticker pearls. {I adore that polka dot present up there!}
 As usual I used textured Bazzil to print my vintage images on, this just keeps the vintage look going.

One sweet little set of Santa cards. You can find them in my Etsy shop if you're interested! Wouldn't these make a great little gift for someone special this year?
Thanks for stopping by to see me today. Please come back soon, byt until then...have a lovely day! HUGS!
I'm linking up to:
UndertheTableandDreaming









Keeping It Simple



Tip Junkie handmade projects

Pin It!

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Lovin the rerto Santa ! Vintage style is my favorite and you totally got it!!!! : ) Thanks for vising me at pollyspaper : )

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, DeeDee! this little set is the CUTEST! Peggy has the sweetest vintage Santa images and you've trimmed them out perfectly! xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

Love, love, love this set, DeeDee!!! What an awesome collection of Santa cards! You did these adorable Santas up perfectly! I love it!!!!
hugs!!

Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com said...

I love anything vintage Christmas! Thank you so much for linking up at Savvy HomeMade Monday. I hope you will party again tomorrow!

My Cards