Friday, August 19, 2011

Old Book Page Baby Card

Happy Friday!
I'm so glad to say its finally the weekend AND today is my birthday! Yay! I'm sure I'll be treated like a princess today.....I always am! *wink*
So, if you joined me on Wednesday when I posted the sweet little baby dress banner I created for a friend, this card looks really familiar to you! LOL!
I used the Cricut New Arrival cartridge and my Cricut Expressions machine again, oh and of course.....more old book pages! {I told ya I was hooked!}
This is basically the same supplies as the banner, but the dress is just a bit smaller. I've added one more pattered paper to the card and the phrase: "It's a Girl".
The whole combination of the Kraft paper, old book pages, vintage button, wrinkle ribbon and twine just makes me want to eat this card up its so adorable!
I will be dropping this card and the banner in the mail tomorrow to make its way to my friend to hopefully put a smile on her face and also really soon, welcome that sweet baby into our world!
Thanks for visiting me today. Please do come again, but until then, have a lovely day and a wonderful weekend!  HUGS!
Linking to:
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
DIY under $5
lil luna link party button

Tip Junkie handmade projects
Design Dazzle

Pin It!

5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is sooooooo adorable, DeeDee!!! I love that precious little dress and your combination of colors and patterns! It's a perfect match to that fabulous banner! She is going to be blown away with them! Awesome job my friend!
hugs!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetie! I came over here to wish you the best birthday EVER and to drool over this super adorable card! So funny that I went to the thrift store last weekend just to get some old books to cut up because I just can't bring myself to do that to ones that my Daddy had collected. Your banner and card set are so so precious. Your friend will be over the moon! xxD

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I wish I could paper craft like that!

Heather said...

Happy birthday! I saw you over at Tip Junkie and just wanted to say that I like the girliness and the layering of your project!

Unknown said...

Adorable just like the banner! I love the book page in the dress shape. So sweet. Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

My Cards