Wednesday, May 25, 2011

YAY! I'm 10 Years Old Today!

Happy Wednesday!
No not me....I'm not 10 years old today.....but boy, wouldn't that be fun! heehee!  Today my niece is 10 years old and I made this cute little card for her!  These are punch outs from My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup.
I really wish these pictures were better, but me and my camera and lamp light.....not so good! Sorry guys!  I really need natural light to take a good picture!  Anyways, aren't these some cute punchies?
I used my Nesties to punch out a circle to highlight the 10 on the ruler to indicate her age.  I wonder if she'll notice?
Pretty simple card to put together, the hardest part was making the tiny banner she's holding...oh and then tying the bows! A slight bit tedious that was! But I like how it looks now that it's all done!
It was much cuter in real life...but oh well...sometimes the sun just doesn't cooperate now does it!

Thanks for dropping in today, please do come back real soon! Until then, have a lovely day! HUGS! :)

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Awww...how cute is she!! Love your banner and the big Happy Birthay swirl! Adorable card for a 10 year old, girlfriend!!
hugs!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Are you kidding!? It looks ADORABLE! Love how you did the sentiment, and that banner is too cute! She's gonna love it! xxD

My Cards