Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BBTB2 Strawberry Challenge

Happy Wednesday!
Here I am again with another BBTB2 challenge card! Woohoo!  That's 3 weeks in a row now! I'm doing good huh? lol!

This time they were using the strawberry from the Cricut Simply Charmed cartridge, which I don't have...so I used the strawberry from the Indie Art cartridge.
Isn't it cute? The layers go together so easily and no matter what papers you use, you can still clearly tell its a strawberry!
Here's my sentiment feature.  I used one of Regina's digi stamps from a set called Strawberry Shaped Card Set, it comes with the strawberry shaped card and (4) sentiments...check it out!
I also hand stitched around the card and added a bit of wrinkle ribbon and some baker's twine. I love both of those two items...such fun!

Do you have a Cricut machine? Would you like to challenge yourself using it? Well then rush on over to Bitten By The Bug 2 and check out there fun challenges!

Thanks for dropping by to see me today! I hope you've enjoyed your visit.  Please come back really soon, but until then.....have a lovely day! HUGS! :)

Pin It!

7 comments:

Елена Яшкова said...

Привет Deedee!Восхитительная земляника!!! Очень аппетитно...

Sharon Caudle said...

Awwww...Super cute strawberry card, DeeDee!! Love the polka dotted paper you used and Regina's circle sentiments! Great job girlfriend!
hugs!!

Joanna said...

Looooove it!!! SUper cute, love the colors! :)

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Love that strawberry. Sweet enough to eat (LOL)..... Great Job!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super! Great colors and details on this! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2, DT Member Carri :)

DonnaMundinger said...

I still think you need to rejoin the team! this is fabulous, hon! xxD

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

DeeDee,
How did I miss this WOW! I love it..Yummy..Donna is right we miss u...Krista

My Cards