Friday, January 28, 2011

Together On Love Day

Happy Wednesday!
I don't know about yours, but our weather has been up and down crazy these past few days. It doesn't know if it wants to be cold or warm, dreary or sunny! Where is Spring? Please tell me its just around the corner!
In the meanwhile, how about a Love Day card? I used another one of Peggy's Cutie Couples Cutouts to create my "wonky" card. I don't normally make cards that aren't all "lined up", but I bumped the card while I was placing it together and it landed like this so I glued it down that way! I like it! Such a cute couple huh? I adore her polka dotted blouse and big ole red bow in her hair! So retro!

I used one of Regina's printable stamps from The Cutting Cafe'. It's from a set called All About Valentine's Day.
The little hearts are very dimensional. I used my smallest scalloped Nestie and then a MS punch and created my little embellishments. I finished off the bottom heart with a bit of sheer black ribbon and a charm my sweet friend Sherri gave me and I was happy with the outcome!
That's all for now. This little card is for sale in my Etsy Shop. Thank you for stopping in today, please do come again! Until then, have a lovely day! HUGS! :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this just couldn't be any cuter, DeeDee!!! I love that it's "wonky" cause I think it adds something different to the feel. And your little heart embellies are perfect! Thanks for the shout out and the charm looks awesome on your pretty ribbon bow! This one will get snatched up fast for sure! Happy Friday girlfriend!
hugs!!!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Ahhhhhh! How sweet! What a great sentiment for this card! Don't you just hate those accidents! But this accident turned out totally awesome! I love the tilt, the heart embellies and the darling little charm! Great card DeeDee

DonnaMundinger said...

Aww, so sweet, DeeDee and the sentimnet is just perfect for Peggy's darling image! xxD

My Cards