Friday, April 23, 2010

The Earth Laughs in Flowers

Happy Friday!
I've done it! I actually got to post 3 cards in one week! Woohoo...look at me go! LOL! It feels so good to be able to make cards again!
This card was made with one of The Cutting Cafe's stamp sets called Beautiful Blooms.
I also used the challenge over at BBTB2 to create my card as well. The cut is from the Cricut From My Kitchen cartridge that I got from Hallmark Scrapbook. Oh, I love this cartridge!
Okay, that's it for now...short and sweet today! I'm thankful it's Friday and I have my fingers crossed I don't have to work too much this weekend, I'm on call! :)
Until next time, have a lovely day! HUGS!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my girl, if this card doesn't make someone smile, i don't know what will it is so adorable...so refreshing...so happy....hugs

Carole Beath said...

This is just adorable. I love how you used the flowers and I love love love that wonderful description. Mother Earth truly does laugh in flowers.
Hugs
Carole

AMIT said...

Wow just wonderful cute flowers.

free classified india

My Cards