Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Don't Break My Heart.....Be My Valentine!

Happy Wednesday Friends!
I hope your mid week is treating you kindly! I have for you today another little Valentine card. I used the Cricut Fabulous Finds cartridge for the broken heart. I searched for "heart" on my Gypsy machine and this one came up and guess what? I never even knew it was on there until now! Ha!

The heart actually has a place for you to hang the heart or maybe thread some ribbon through it, but I didn't want to use that feature so I just made a trail of clear rhinestones leading up to a big bunch of flowers I punched out using my Martha Stewart punch! I think it covered the hole quite nicely! YAY!
Something I've been doing lately is tying these one looped bows...I love how it looks and its also helpful when you have a short piece of ribbon you want to use up!
The sentiment is just printed using my printer. I ran the card stock through and printed right on it! I love how you can do that! You can make your own stamp any time you like!
I hope you've enjoyed my card today and hopefully its given you some inspiration for one of your own. THANKS for popping in to see me and please come back again tomorrow for more card FUN! HUGS!
Don't forget to visit On The Dot Creations to win my Valentine's set from yesterday's post.
NOTE: This card for sale in my Etsy shop!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Carole Beath said...

How very cute.... I love those colors and the sentiment is wonderful.
Hugs
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling card DeeDee. Love the flower bunch. Soooo pretty! xxD

Jo said...

DeeDee ... I love this! That bow is awesome. How did you do that!!?

Jo xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Dang girl, it's been way too long since my last visit!!! This is flippin' ADORABLE!!! I love the broken heart cut with your sentiment! You're so creative! Too CUTE!!!! hugs!

Anonymous said...

Free information about penis enlargement products, how it works, price of products, top products, and review of penis products. Visit http://www.buypenisenlargement.com
- male enhancement pills - http://www.male-sexual.com

My Cards