Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sweet Dreams Of Sugar Plums

Happy Wednesday Friends!
The card I have for you today is basically like yesterday, just different papers and a whole new stamp. Another good ole Stampin Up stamp again today!

The sentiment circle is from The Cutting Cafe'. I used another one from the Christmas Daily Planner set.
Again I colored the image with my Copic markers and used some Martha Stewart glitter for some sparkle. Simple and easy, this one was!
I really enjoy dragging out my stamps and coloring for a bit.....don't know why I don't do it more often. Maybe it has to do with a little thing called TIME! LOL!
I hope you've enjoyed my card today. This will be my last card posted this week. I have a few inspirational goodies for you on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so please join me again for more card FUN on the other side of this glorious holiday! THANK YOU for visiting me and also thanks for all your kind words! HUGS!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi DeeDee...Really cute card!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow DeeDee, you sure have a stash of yummy paper! Adorable stamp and there you go using those cool things from the Christmas planner again. LOVE it! xxD Merry Christmas Sweetie! xxD

Carole Beath said...

DeeDee, this is so precious. Good idea to use more rubber stamps. I have a ton of them and i do use them but nothing like BC....(ie, "before Cricut:).
Thanks for the reminder. Hugs.
Carole

Regina Easter said...

GOSH I NEED TO PULL OUT MY RUBBER STAMPS...THIS IS AWESOME DEEDEE...HUGS

Nikki said...

So very pretty DeeDee!
Hope you're having a very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!
Hugs, Nikki

Jaspere said...

Super cute. Hope you had a great holiday.

My Cards