Friday, December 18, 2009

Reindeer Poop.....What?

Happy Friday!
Yes, you read it correct....Reindeer Poop! LOL! The Cutting Cafe' is offering this cute little set to make these adorable little treat bag toppers! The set is called of course, Reindeer Poop Topper.

Here's a close up of the poem that comes in the set. If you click on the picture you can probably read the whole thing. So CUTE!
Here for my "photo shoot", I've used little chocolate cream filled bon-bons, but I searched the web and found a recipe for "Reindeer Droppings" to fill the bags with. If you'd like it here it is:

Reindeer Droppings
Makes About 2 dozen

Ingredients:
2 cups Granulated Sugar
1/2 cup Baking Cocoa
1/2 cup Milk
1 cube Butter (no substitutions)
1/2 cup Peanut Butter (creamy or chunky)
3 cups Uncooked Quick Oats
1 teaspoon Vanilla

Directions:
Melt butter in sauce pan on medium high heat. Mix in sugar, cocoa and milk. Bring to boil for 1 minute. Remove from stove. Stir in peanut butter, uncooked quick oats and vanilla. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper lined on counter top. Let cool and enjoy!

That's it for now. I hope you've enjoyed my Reindeer Poop Bags today. I know the kids will just love it and get a big kick out of them. See ya next time for more card FUN! HUGS!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Yay!! I'm first! This is so danged cute! I love this file from The Cutting Cafe', DeeDee! The papers you used are so danged yummy and the bon bons looks delicious! What a wonderful treat bag!! Happy last day of work for a whole week!! YAY!!!! big hugs!

Regina Easter said...

oh geessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.............am i getting ready to say i LOVE POOP....geessssssssssss...stinkin cute...hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so cute DeeDee! My, your reindeer seem to eat alot of roughage. Sounds like that recipe is pretty chunky. LOL Definitely gonna try it. I just LOVE that poem! xxD

My Cards