Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do You Believe?

Happy Tuesday Friends!
For today's card, I decided to drag out some old Stampin Up stamps and do some good ole fashioned coloring with my Copic markers! Isn't Santa adorable?

The sentiment is of course from The Cutting Cafe', and it's called Christmas Daily Planner. It's for a daily Christmas remembering book that Regina created, but boy can you ever use these nifty stamps on cards as well! I love that set!
After I colored Santa with my Copic markers, I used some of that yummy Martha Stewart glitter on the fur of his suit. I used my Nesties to cut out the stamped image and the sentiment.
Just a very simple quick little card that has lots of personality! I just love those kind of cards...don't you?
That's all for today, thanks for popping by to see me and I'll see you next time for more card FUN! HUGS!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi DeeDee...Love the Santa he is so cute. The sentiment is perfect.

Carole Beath said...

I do believe. In Santa...AND that you are a most talented designer. This is darling.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG is that cute, DeeDee! I forgot all about that cool Cutting Cafe stamp. Perfect for the Santa cards. LOVE it! xxD

Regina Easter said...

OH MY WORD, THAT BLACK QUESTION MARK IS WAY STRIKING ON THIS CARD...I LOVE IT...

Nikki said...

What a cool Santa and I LOVE LOVE the paper/color theme!!
Hugs, Nikki

My Cards