Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Love Snowmen!

Happy Tuesday Friends!
Yep, that's right...I love snowmen! And guess what? This one was FREE! You can have him too just by clicking HERE! This is a Peggy Loves Vintage image and Peggy offers a free image on her blog every now and again. I was thrilled to get this one! Yes I was!

He has the cutest little face and it makes it 10 times better in my books because there is a puppy with him! So cute!
I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but I popped the actual image up with pop dots just to add a bit of interest! Then I tied a big yummy white shimmery bow to the side and added a snowflake button to the center. Lastly I added the corner die and a few clear rhinestones and tah-dah....a cute snowman card!
Please be sure to go visit Peggy to pick up your free images and while you're there, please tell her I sent you over! ;)
That's it for now! THANKS for visiting me today! Please join me again next time for more card FUN! HUGS!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

This cardest is the cutest....love snowmen too!!!! Your embellishments really add WOW to the card. I will ve popping over to Peggy's after I leave here. Thanks for the heads up!!

Carole Beath said...

Ta-da....I LOVE it. I love snowmen too, but yours is extra special... Hugs.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh just ADORABLE DeeDee! You sure know how to trim out those darling images! xxD

PeggyLovesVintage said...

He's just a cutie! Loved the white against the dark night, really sets it off. Great job!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE that adorable snowman and the big yummy bow looks fabulous with it, DeeDee!!! Awesome card! I love Peggy's images and you make gorgeous cards with them! hugs!!

My Cards