Monday, October 12, 2009

Monster Challenge - Bitten By The Bug

Happy Monday To My Peeps!

It's Monday and Mondays mean a new challenge from Regina from over at Bitten By The Bug. This week she asked us to use the monster from the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.
I don't know why, but when I saw this little monster, I thought of this sentiment from The Cutting Cafe'. It still makes me laugh when I look at that little monster standing there with that goofy look on her face! I'm so easily entertained! LOL!
I used some K & Co glitter paper for the monster and the other papers are out of my scrap bin.....I seriously need to use more of my scraps....it's running over! Yikes!
Now if you have the PPDU cartridge, then hopefully you can join in on the challenge! Oh and be sure to hop on over to the BBTB site and see all the other lovely creations from my fellow DT sisters! WONDERFUL stuff I tell ya!
THANKS for dropping by to see me today! I'll see ya next time with more card FUN! HUGS!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Me first...Me first! What a GREAT card, can't help but smile! Love all the sparkle. The sentiment is too cute! Hope you have a wonderful day Dee Dee!

Jen said...

LOL! This cracks me up DeeDee! that sentiment is so funny paired with this cut! Way to cute! Have a happy week!

Carole Beath said...

Cracks me up.... I love the sentiment and your little monster is so so cute. What a dalring card, DeeDee.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Well isn't she stylin', so glittery and fushia!? Too cute girlfriend! Hugs, D

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL!!! Too stinkin' cute, DeeDee!!! Love all the bling and that sentiment is just too funny! my kinda card, girlfriend! Hugs!!!

My Cards