Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Have A Circus On Your Birthday!

Happy Wednesday to my bloggie friends!

For today's card I combined two of my favorite things to work with, a vintage image from Peggy Loves Vintage and a really fun kit from SweetArts Paperie! With those two things together, it makes for a really Ca-ute card!
Who doesn't love a circus? I mean there are clowns, cotton candy, elephant rides and balloons! It's like a birthday party there too....right? LOL!
Peggy's images are so sweet and happy and remind me of my childhood and the cards we used to receive from my Grandparents. Oh such sweet memories!
Well, that's about it for today. Oh, before I go.....have you signed up for my blog candy yet? If not...please go HERE and do so and join the BBTB Blog Hop too! THANKS for popping in today! As always, thanks for your sweet words you leave for me! I'll be back tomorrow with more card FUN! HUGS!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

I love this card DeeDee and I am definitely entering the competition over at the BBTB. I would love to get hold of one of Peggy's gorgeous CD'S.
hugs
Lana x

DonnaMundinger said...

Tooo cute DeeDee! Love that vintage image and those flowers are gorgeous! xxD

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

DeeDee,
Hello my sweet friend...This is darling...Thanks for all you have done for Sweetarts...Krista

Smita said...

Lovely card, DeeDee. But what is that opaque-ish flower (the one on top of the bigger one)... It looks amazing!

Love,
Smita

Sharon Caudle said...

cute, cute, cute, cute, CUTE!!!!! You KNOW how much I love that image, and your card is just downright adorable!!! LOOOOVE it!!! HUGS!!

My Cards