Monday, April 20, 2009

BBTB Meets Peggy Loves Vintage

Happy Monday! Monday means a new challenge over at Bitten by the Bug!

This week we are to use the lnch bag from the Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge. Also since Peggy Loves Vintage is our sponsor...we got to use one of Peggy's sweet little vintage images to decorate our bag with! I chose a fairy image...now maybe its just me, but does the top fairy look as if she's holding her ears to shut out the snoring of the other little fairy? LOL! I thought so!
I cut out the lnch bag in a green polka dot paper and then stitched on the fairy image and most of the work was already done!
I printed a sentiment circle stamp from The Cutting Cafe' and then cut it out using my Nesties...so simple!
I also added a handle to my bag by cutting a strip of paper then using one of my border punches...I made it a bit fancier! Lastly I added one of my ribbon roses and a few buttons and my bag was a complete!
I do hope you can join us over at BBTB, we would love to see your creation using the lnch bag. Oh and be sure to go and look at all the wonderful creations the rest of the team made. These ladies are AMAZING!
THANKS for dropping by to see me today! HUGS!

Pin It!

11 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

this is just too precious, DeeDee!!! The paper you chose is perfect for this image! Love the stitching! It frames it so well! And of course your ribbon rose is fantastic! Awesome project! And yep....great minds do indeed think alike! LOL! Hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is so soft and sweet, DeeDee! The detais are perfect! LOVE the stitching! How funny that the fairy is holding her ears. I didn't notice that but now it makes me LOL! xxD

Jen said...

OOOOh this is stinkin' sweet! I adore those rose ribbons you have been doing and it's the oh so perfect touch for this bag. Awesome job!

I also wanted to stop by and thank you for sending me some blog candy...oh my goodness you are just way to generous and kind! I am really excited about the stamped images too, this will give me a chance to try thse cute little magnolias! Thanks so much you are a true sweetie!

Hugs and have a super week!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

DeeDee -- what kind of stitching did you do? COOL! Love this! Completely adorable!

shelly said...

oh deedee this is just adorable! what great images peggy has ! and what a beautiful job you did showcasing her images. i was going to use this image on my project for BBTB too :)

Carole Beath said...

Oh DeeDee,how darling this is. I laughed at your description of the first fairy... I hadn't noticed but now I do...and I think you may be right. Your paper and stitching and ribbon rose...fantastic!
Carole

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

DeeDee,
More beautiful creations...Wow! Krista

Jeni Glee said...

DeeDee, this is absolutely the most precious creation I have seen in a long time! You are a true artisan, my Friend!

Regina Easter said...

this is stunning deedee, just precious..hugs

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

LOL.....great minds do think alike!!!! I totally LOVE your take on this challenge my friend!!!! I really love what you do with the ribbon and flowers - fabulous!! hugs, T

Brenda said...

LOVE the colors! So sweet!Just so adorable!

My Cards