Monday, March 9, 2009

Sometimes On The Highway Of Life..... BBTB Challenge

It's that time again...time for a new challenge over at Bitten By The Bug! This week we are challenged to use the highway sign from Going Places...and I did just that!
I also used one of The Cutting Cafe's circle calendars as well. Isn't that a neat idea. I had an Anniversary card to make for my brother and sister-in-law, so I chose to combine this week's challenge with the saying I thought went well with the highway sign.
I'm not sure if that's the exact quote or not...but I thought it sounded pretty close to the original. I guess I should have looked that up huh? LOL!
I used some Basic Grey papers and some of my new leaf ribbon and a few roses that my kits from SweetArts Paperie come nicely tied up with. Lastly I added some Kaiser pearls and a bit of lace and I was finished. I love how this card turned out and I hope my brother and sister-in-law do too! Okay, please be sure to go on over and check out the other BBTB design team girls creations...you're gonna like what you see!
THANKS for joining me today...and as always...thanks for your sweet comments! HUGS!

Pin It!

14 comments:

Leslie said...

That is one beautiful card, DeeDee.
You "out did" yourself with that one !!!
Hugs~~~~Leslie

Vickie said...

Absolutely stunning.
Can I ask which font that is that you've used (the highway to life one) I love it!

Jaspere said...

Now that is a beautiful and elegant way to use the highway sign shape. Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! DeeDee, this is magnificent! How gorgeous! That rose and stem ROCK! I love that beautiful delicate lacy ribbon trim too! Awesome job, girl!

Jen said...

DeeDee this turned out so B E A U T I F U L! I love the cluster of flowers on this! wow!

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful DeeDee! What a creative use of the cut! Love the pink and green. Hugs, D

Regina Easter said...

oh wow girl, i so love how you used all of the elements...wowzer

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS, DeeDee!!! I love those roses and the pearls and what an elegant use of a highway sign! Beautiful card! They're gonna love it, I know I sure do!!! hugs!!

Tracy said...

OMG DeeDee, this is totally stunning, they are gonna love it, i know i would.
Hugs T x

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Sooo cute..
Krista

DanielleP said...

I love everything about this card-the colors, the papers, the theme!
It's just wonderful!
Danielle

Enfys said...

Stunning card DeeDee, love everything about it. You really nailed this one girlfriend
hugs
Enfys xx

Kim said...

This is beautiful DeeDee! I love the paper and the flower you used!!!

Nikki said...

BEAUTIFUL way of doing this challenge! I love the color theme.

My Cards