Sunday, February 8, 2009

Vintage Valentine - Be Mine

Happy Sunday to YOU! I'm so proud of myself...I got so much accomplished yesterday. I got all my nephew's Valentines goodies done and a project I've been working on for something special on Tuesday (keep watching for that).

Today is my MIL's birthday and we are taking her out to lunch to celebrate. I made her the cutest little card too, but I can't show it to you just yet either. Soon though!
I made my nephews a special Valentine card to go along with all their goodies. This is Kyle's card. I used a sweet little vintage image that I got from the Peggy Loves Vintage Etsy Shop. The CD is filled to the brim with loads of vintage Valentine's Day Images...such FUN!
I used some Kraft card stock that I got from Papertrey Ink...OMG, I love it! I stamped it with my new Valentine stamp set I won a few days ago, then printed out the image, cut it out and made a sentiment square with my Nesties. The LUV U is from my new Cricut Calligraphy cartridge....WOW....what a neat cartridge!
Well, that's it for me today. THANKS for stopping in to see me! Join me tomorrow for the new challenge over at Bitten By The Bug. HUGS!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

OMG DeeDee this is so cute. I love anything vintage
Have a lovely day
Hugs
Lana x

Leslie said...

Precious card! I see you posted that at 3 A.M., so I am not the only one that gets up at odd hours. I made a few cards yesterday but, none as nice as yours !
Have a Beautiful Day.
Hugs~~~~ Leslie

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh DeeDee!!!! He's sooooooo CUTE!!!! I LOVE this!!! GREAT use of the vintage image girlie!!! This is really fabulous!!! Too, too adorable! Looks wonderful on that kraft paper too! FAB card girlie! hugs!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

You sure are on a roll DeeDee! Every day something new and exciting! Love this cute vintage image. Such an adorable card! xxD

Ivy said...

DeeDee, it's been a while...but I knew I would be surprised when I came to your blog! Girl you really are awesome. This vintage card is adorable! Happy birthday to your MIL!

My Cards