Wednesday, February 11, 2009

LUV U

Happy Wednesday to all of my wonderful bloggy friends!

I have for you today another fun vintage Valentine card from my vintage Valentine CD I got from Peggy Loves Vintage. She has a great sale going on right now.....go check it out!
You saw Kyle's card this past weekend...here's the card I made for my other nephew Ty. Of course he'll get all the other goodies I made for the two of them as well. I'll show you some more of that stuff, maybe tomorrow!
These vintage images are so much fun to play with. I am hooked on them now and find myself scanning through vintage images to see what I can make next....Aaaaack.....I'm addicted!!! LOL!
So, if you wanna try a vintage image...I have a few very good links on my sidebar and also, Peggy's having a SALE!!!!! YAY!!
THANKS for stopping in to see me today, join me tomorrow for more card FUN! HUGS!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh DeeDee, this is soooo stinkin cute!!!! I love that little image! It takes me right back to my grade school days and all the Valentines we used to exchange. Thanks so much for giving my sis a shout out too! You are amazing! Love ya girlie! hugs!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is so CUTE! I love the retro look to this adorable Valentine! Just love it!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! These vintage images are the cutest! Love what you've done with it. Hugs! D

Nancy said...

this is just adorable and vintage look DeeDee...I love that Valentines you printed out to make this adorable card...I alsowanted totell youthat your Wedding Trio is awesom...someone will totally cherish that set too...you have rocked these girl...

John's Arts & Crafts said...

Very Creative! New blog on the Hx. of the Lady Bug:
http://historyoftheladybug.blogspot.com/

michelle said...

This is fabulous girl !! what a wonderful image and i just love the wedding set !!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Took me back 30+ years! Love the card!

My Cards