Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sweet Little Noah

Happy Thursday everyone!! I'm proud to say that I am typing this post on my brand new computer....it finally arrived!!! It sure is nice to have my very own computer again. I just have to get all my stuff loaded back on to this one and I'll be back in business again!! YAY!!!

Today I do not have a card for you.....I have a little mini album that I made for my nephews new baby, Noah. I used a really great tutorial that my sweet friend Sherri wrote and posted over on the Hallmark LadyBug Blog, and you can see it HERE. These are so much fun to make.......I will be making another one some time soon...that's for sure!!!

This little plane and banner are from New Arrival. I used Diamond Glaze to highlight some of the parts on the plane.

I first printed the stats of Noah on the the yellow paper, then decorated it with more fun cuts from New Arrival.
The letters for each month are from Cuttin' Up.
The little icons I used for each month are mostly from Doodlecharms...except for a few.
These little fireworks are from the Wild Card cartridge.

The turkey is from Animal Kingdom.
The Christmas Tree is from Christmas Cheer.
The album has 12 pockets with slide out pages. My idea was for them to take one photo per month of Noah, in the given month of course and then write a little note and slip it in with the photo. What a fun book to read when you are all grown up!!! The sweet little album is all tied up with a ribbon. I used Nana's Kids papers throughout.
Thanks for dropping by to see me today.....I hope you have enjoyed my little Noah album and want to make one of your own.
Please join me tomorrow for more card FUN! HUGS!!!

Pin It!

11 comments:

Meredi said...

Wow! That is such a great Baby Book! I love it! I'm sure your nephew will love it to. I love looking at all your work.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I have a new grandbaby and would love to put something like this together for my son and dil.

I'm going to look around your blog more - I really want to get in to creating cards

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh D!!! This turned out so darned CUTE!!!! I love what you did with this album! Aren't they fun to make??? You're just amazing! They are going to adore this little book! FANTASTIC work as always! hugs!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

SO cute! I love this! The attention to detail is amazing! WOW! What a wonderful gift!! I noticed that you switched two letters in April. GREAT JOB!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG this is sooo adorable! Fantastic idea and your papers and cuts are the cutest. You so inspire me! xxD

Jaspere said...

Wow! This is wonderful. Another cartridge to add to my list.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that! I have that paper and just love it. Great idea and thanks for sharing your creations!

KristenR

Jen said...

OOOH this is so sweet DeeDee! Love this idea!!! They are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

Smita said...

Awesome!!! I loved this album.

Love,
Smita.

Nikki said...

This is sooo cute!! I'll be an auntie for the 1st time any day now (due date Feb 7th) I'm sure they would love one of these!
Hugs!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Sooo cute...WOW! Krista

My Cards