Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Me & You 5PM...Save the Date

Happy Hump Day!!! Okay, so today I have a card for you that I made using my YUMMY kit from SWEETARTS PAPERIE! I love this kit so much because: 1. It's made by two of the sweetest people EVAH (Hi Krista and Penny!) and 2. it includes printable stamps from THE CUTTING CAFE'! Woohoo...I mean how can you go wrong with that combination...seriously!
The cute little calendar is just one of the stamps you get with your kit. I colored the hearts with my Copics. See that little heart stick pin, hearts paper, pretty flowers and the pink button...it comes in the kit too!! The lovely lace behind the flowers is from SweetArts Paperie also!
Save the date for me & you at 5pm!!! I think this calendar is a very cute idea for a card to give to your sweetie at Valentine's Day!! By the way...this card is for sale in my Etsy shop!
So have you been over to SweetArts Paperie yet? Well.....what are you waiting for? Huh?
That's it for this installment of Valentine's ideas. Please join me tomorrow for more card FUN! HUGS!!

Pin It!

12 comments:

Nikki said...

DeeDee, is this GORGEOUS!!! Such pretty papers!
Hugs!

Jen said...

Wow that does look like a fun kit! and the save the date at 5pm is such a cute idea! I love that!

super card girlie! Love how you added the pin at the top between the ribbon it just ties it all together so well!

Happy Hump day to you as well...I hope my day is much more relaxing then it was yesterday :)

Tracy said...

DeeDee another fantastic project, you never cease to amaze me with what you come up with. Just stunning!!! Hugs T x

Sharon Caudle said...

GASP! This is beautiful!!! I love what you did with this kit and the printable stamps! You're sooooo creative! LOVE IT!!!! HUGS!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable DeeDee! I've got to get right over there and spend my prize money. What you've done with this kit is the cutest! xxD

Regina Easter said...

DeeDee how many times have i told you that i am to old to be falling off of my chair from seeing awesome stuff.......STOP IT ALREADY...HUGS

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

DeeDee,
You are what they call "One of a kind" Wow! You are amazing with everything you touch...Great job...Krista

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

That card is beautiful! Great job and thanks for the inspiration.
blessings,
Nancy
www.basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love this calendar too! CUTE card! I love it!

Caryn said...

That is another winner - as are ALL of your creations.

I am passing on an award to you sweetie - just to say a big THANK YOU for all the inspiration. It's on my blog.

Big hugs,

Caryn.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, I am blinded by your awesomeness (Kung Fu Panda) I so want to scraplift this..

Jaspere said...

WOW!!! My birthday is in February (hint:hint) and I love this. *LOL
Another great project.

My Cards