Monday, December 22, 2008

Best Wishes - BBTB Challenge

Hello there!!  Only 3 shopping days left till Christmas.  Happy Monday to you, and I hope your day is going well so far.  Mine is wonderful...I'm on vacation!! Woohoo!!!    I have a few things I have to do today....the first one is to have my blood drawn....I do not like to do that, but... doctors orders (yearly check-up) next, I'm getting my nails done and then finishing the last of my shopping.....only two little gifts is all I have to buy and then I'm done!!!  Yay!!!!
So, how about a little break from Christmas cards today...well, Regina over at the Bitten by the Bug site has issued a new challenge today and it is to use the gifts from the Cricut New Arrival cartridge.  How cute are these little gifts all stacked up and ready to make someone smile?  I have really enjoyed making the shaped cards lately so...I thought I'd make another one with this little cut.
While you are over at the BBTB site checking out all the other designer's creations.....be sure you read up on the CONTEST Regina has going on right now......the prize is AMAZING.  It's offered up by SweetArts Paperie.  Krista and her Mom Penny make the most lovely kits.
Please join in on the challenge if you can, we'd love to see your take too.  That's is all for today....I'm off to see the vampires now....LOL!!!!  Join me tomorrow for more card FUN!  HUGS!!!

"Yep, That's What He Said"

Well that's funny as all get out! (Must be pretty funny)

Pin It!

10 comments:

Jaspere said...

Those are beautiful and so well put together.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Beautiful! I love it DeeDee! I'm so glad you're on vacation! Enjoy your time off! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card!! Love to see what you create whit your Cricut. I've got one too, but hardly use it. Maybe this The Cutting Cafe adventure helps me to get more out of this... :-)) Looking forward working together for The Cutting Cafe! Whising you and your family a merry christmas and a happy, healthy and creative new year! Love,
Jacqueline

Jen said...

Love this cut as a shape card! Super idea! and super card!

martita said...

I've been shopping today and I need also 2 presents more ;) but no ideas for them... :>
card is gorgeous and I wish my presents looks so good like those from the paper! :)
Merry Christmas DeeDee! :)

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

OK D......this card is totally AMAZING!!!! I can't stop saying it - your work is totally SPECTACULAR!!!

Hugs, T

Sharon Caudle said...

Love this DeeDee!!! That paper is soooo yummy, and the stickles and pearls are perfect! AWESOME card!!!! HUGS!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love these so pretty.

Nikki said...

DeeDee, I LOVE what you did with the challenge. Love the colors, love it all!!!
Hugs, Nikki

Debbie Olson said...

DeeDee, I love this card! Now you are making me want another cartridge!

My Cards