Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving...a word of action????

Happy Monday my sweet friends!!!! Guess What? I only have to work 3 days this week then I have a 4 day VACATION....woohoo!!! I love the holidays and all the time my wonderful company gives us off to be with our families!!! So, when was the last time you saw a turkey with long skinny legs? Never.....LOL....me too!!! Well, now you have. Over at the Bitten by the Bug site...the challenge this week is to use either of the turkeys on the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. Yep, I chose the skinny one!!!
Here is another FREEBIE from Scrapnfonts.....I really love how easy it is to use these little goodies!!!! I just printed mine off on a piece of cream colored Bazzill, trimmed to size and tah-dah.....a little cute holiday blurb!!
Here's another one of my folded flowers.....these things are really fun to make.....if you haven't tried one yet......go HERE to learn how. You're gonna love it!!!!
Please be sure to visit the BBTB site and join us in the turkey challenge this week. Also, be sure to look at all the wonderful creations the design team have made......we've got gobblers everywhere!!! LOL!! HUGS!!!!
*****Momism #24*****
"I Love You All Equally."
{This is Mom's pat answer to the dreaded question: "Who do you love the most?" Some inexperienced moms will ad the cavet: "...but for different reasons."
A word of warning: Don't even go there.

Pin It!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Card. I think we should celebrate thanksgiving here in the UK, after all the imigrants to land in america were English after all. Have a great thanksgiving and i will celibrate that great relationship we have with our friends and neighbours across the pond.

I have something for you over on my Blog.

Love and Hugs Carol x

Michele Kovack said...

This is just fantastic Dee Dee!!! I love the sentiment you have on this place card too!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

I love this card - it's beautiful and the sentiment is awesome!! hugs, T

SmilynStef said...

Love that sentiment and the cool paper flower ... wonderful thanksgiving card.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

DeeDee! This is fantastic! I love it! The turkey is wonderful, the sentiment is perfect, and wow, oh wow, that folded flower is amazing! GREAT job!!

michelle said...

wonderful card !! love the folded flower and the sentiment looks perfect !!

Enfys said...

This is just great DeeDee, love that folded flower. Happy Thanksgiving.

Laura Williams said...

Oooooh. DeeDee, i LOVE it!!! I will have to go check out ScrapNFonts, and look at the fun stuff - I haven't been there in ages! Thanks for the reminder! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

OMG this is so cute, love it, Hugs Cindy

Nikki said...

Oh I so love this DeeDee! Those legs are too funny!

Lana Clarke said...

Great card DeeDee and the turkey made me smile :)
I also love the free quotes from scrapnfonts!!
hugs
Lana x

Lana Clarke said...

Great card DeeDee and the turkey made me smile :)
I also love the free quotes from scrapnfonts!!
hugs
Lana x

StampOwl said...

oh this is sooooo cute!

martita said...

legs of the turkey are just... well... like supermodel's legs! :D

Lucky you to have vacations... I'll be waiting for friday ;)

greetings!

Jen said...

Super job on the challenge this week Deedee..the colors...the fun fan on the top...it's all just darling! super!

Sharon Caudle said...

Love this DeeDee!! The turkey is so danged cute and that sentiment is really GREAT, and of course that fabulous flower you made!!! Awesome card!

Laura Davis said...

OMG your turkey is sooo stinkin cute! I hope you and your family have a Happy Turkey Day!
Hugs,
Laura

My Cards