Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July - I received an AWARD!!!

I have received this "BRILLIANT WEBLOG" award from two very sweet Ladies!!! I feel so honored!! I love to blog and I also love all the friends I've met during my last year of blogging.....THANK YOU!!! The first person to nominate me for this award is SHARON. She is my very sweet friend that inspires me every day and is one of the BEST card makers I know!! The second person to nominate me is MICHELLE. She is my friend across the pond that is an awesome card maker and always ready with a lovely comment!! THANK YOU Ladies....I feel so special that you would think of me for this award!!! Okay here's the rules for the award:
*************************************
1) the winner can post the award on his/her blog
2) link the person you receive the award from
3) Nominate at least seven other blogs
4) Put links of those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated
*************************************
I'm not gonna send this out to 7 individual people....because all my blog world friends deserve it, and I just can't pick only 7 people....instead I will just say CONGRATULATIONS to all my bloggy friends...you have just received an award!!!!! HUGS to all of you!!!! HAPPY 4th of July everyone...have a great weekend!!

Pin It!

No comments:

My Cards