Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Friends - Kazan's Sketch #4

This is the sketch that Kazan drew for this week's challenge over at 2 Sketches 4 You. If you haven't already been to check this blog out....run....don't walk to see all the awesome talent over there....you will be AMAZED!!! Every time I go there....it's Ooooohhh and Aaaaahhh....I love visiting there!!!
This is another 6 x 6 card......I can't stop making this size card....I love it!!! I used some Bo Bunny and Bazzill paper to make this one. Also used some stamps this time....the "friends" is from Kim Hughes' set called Scripty Words and the one that looks like a ledger is a 6 x 6 Scrapblock called Vintage Ledger from Cornish Heritage Farms.com.
The flowers are Prima each with a Making Memories brad in the center. Oh and I also added 3 little Dew Drops right under "friends".
The ribbon is from my stash.....it's a big ole yummy brown wire edged ribbon....can you see the print on it.....it's really beautiful IRL!!!
There is my Martha Stewart border punch in action AGAIN....I love these border punches!!!! Well, that's about it for this card.
Have you been over to check out the Hallmark Ladybugs new blog yet........HERE is the link.....check us out.....lots to learn there!! THANKS for popping by today!!!

Pin It!

18 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh DeeDee, this is so beautiful! I love the colors of this one! Gorgeous! And of course those yummy Prima flowers and that big lucious ribbon! Awesome card my friend!!

Curt in Indy said...

Hey DeeDee! What a beautiful card! I hope you win this week's challenge! Also wanted to tell you I've added you to my favorite blogs list on my blog! Hope you don't mind! Best, Curt

Unknown said...

gorgeous colors, photography - simply put: Stunning :)
Hugs

Rach said...

Gorgeous card, lovin the huge bow at the top, beautiful colours. hugs rach.xx

marcibun said...

Beautiful card DeeDee. I love the rich colors and that gorgeous ribbon.

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch - love the warm colours and those flowers are scrummy
kath
xxxx

Lori K said...

Beautiful! You may have inspired me to get that punch!

Jacey's Mom said...

Beautiful card. Love the ribbon.
Take care,
Christy

Tracy said...

Wow DeeDee, that card is stunning, really beautiful colours!!!! I love the new look blog!!! T xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Wow! Wonderful card! Loving the colours and that big, bold ribbon! Lovely!

Heather xx

P.S. Thank you for not having word verification on your blog! Makes life sooo much easier! :o) Bless you!

Tracey said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colour tones :-)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and stunnng colours and lush ribbon:-)

Sue
xx

Sherry Wright said...

Just gorgeous, love it!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Beautiful! The ribbon caught my eye right away! Wow, gorgeous!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love that ribbon! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty. Great take on the sketch!

Angie Tieman said...

What a cute card!! Love those warm colors, the precious flowers and the yummy ribbon!

Carole Beath said...

Beautiful beautiful. I love the colors on this card. And oh that bow.

My Cards