I've been tagged by two very sweet ladies Carole and Tomi Ann and here's what I'm supposed to do:
The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.
Ten years ago....
Happily married with two small boys and was working as an office manager for a Home Health company on the verge of down sizing due to all the Medicare laws that changed. Our office closed and I was unemployed for about 6 months....very trying time in our lives....it's ALL better now though!!!
Five things on today's "to do list"
1. Call the Electric company or maybe an electrician - our electricity is going crazy at home...turning off and on...YIKES!
2. Get caught up on my blogging since I had no electric last night!!!
3. Make 3 challenge cards to be posted by tomorrow!!!
4. Get loads and loads of laundry done....because we had no electric last night!!!
5. Meet the wrecker to tow my son's Jeep he totalled the other night (He's FINE, thank the good Lord)
Snacks I enjoy
I don't eat a lot of snacks, but if I do get a craving......I go for a Snickers bar and a Dr Pepper....YUMMO!!!
Things I would do if I was a millionaire
I would pay off all of our bills along with my immediate family's bills too....then build a house with a room just for me and my scrappin' stuff......oh and travel A LOT!!!!!
Places I have lived
Sorry, I am very boring......I've always lived in Texas, within 25 miles of where I was born and raised.......I don't think we will ever move again...we love our place and plan on building a new home soon!!
Okay, now I've got to tag 5 people, so here's my 5....Ladies, if you don't have time to play or you've already been tagged for this game.....no problem.....just havin' some FUN!!!! Sharon, Regina, Teri, Kazan and Laura. HUGS girlies!!!!