Monday, August 27, 2007

BASE CAMP Challenge

For this week's challenge Regina asked us to use the BASE CAMP Cricut Cartridge. We were instructed to use only numbers from the cartridge and that we could use them in any kind of project. I chose a card because I'm much better at creating cards than other items. I made this card for my step-sister's 19th Anniversary....of course the numbers "19" are cut @ 3" from BASE CAMP, the tag is cut @ 2" from TAGS BAGS BOXES & MORE and the letters in "today?" are from DOODLETYPE, OPPOSITES ATTRACT and STAMPED all cut @ 1". The "remember" is from a stamp set I recently purchased on clearance....the swirls on the numbers, tag and also the flowers are from the same stamp set as well.....I really like this stamp set a lot!!! The paper is Daisy D's, the flowers are Prima and the brads are Heidi Swapp. Please check out all the other lovely creations posted on the BBTB site (link to the left) these ladies did some AWESOME work this week! Oh, and by the way....I get all my Cricut cartridges from Hallmark Scrapbook.com (link to the left) so go check her site out...she's having an GREAT SALE right now on several of the cartridges.
I must add that I don't currently own the BASE CAMP cartridge....so I had already resigned to the fact that I would not enter this week's challenge because I didn't want to bug my sweet friend Sharon to send me the cuts....but one day in the mail I received the cutest card and inside were one of every number and it's shadow...THANK YOU SHARON....you saved me again!!!!!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Samm said...

This is sooo cool!!! love the vintage feel to it!

Samm
x

Sharon Caudle said...

You don't think I could let you sit the challenge out, do you?? :) This card is soooo beautiful DeeDee!!! I love the colors, the paper, the way you stamped on the flowers and cardstock for the numbers. Love all the detail you put into it!! It's amazing!!!

hugs
Sharon

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love the vintage look! The "19" really stands out with the brads and the flourishes stamped on it. Very nice!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

DeeDee - this card has SOOOO many wonderful things going on - I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!! Hugs, T

My Cards