Monday, October 11, 2010

Vintage Halloween Joy

Happy Monday Friends!
I don't know about you, but my weekend was WONDERFUL! The weather was perfect! We are expecting some nice, much needed rain today! YAY!

Today I have another FREEBIE from the Peggy Loves Vintage blog! This little ghost is so cute and innocent looking isn't she? Look, even the kitty is not scared! LOL!
I'm not sure you can tell in this shot, but I printed out the little ghost image twice and then cut one out around the ghost and the kitty and popped it up off the original image. I believe you can see it better in the picture below.
See that pumpkin there? Well, I got to making those pumpkins last year by using my oval Nesties and a leaf/stem Cuttlebug die. This one is a bit different from last years pumpkins that I was making with frozen dinner boxes. This one is made from those little sample paint chips you get at WM. Fun huh? I used Stickles on the stem and leaf.
Here I used my EK Success tiny flower punch and cut out some flowers from my thesaurus pages again. I'm having fun using those pages! The paper is so old and soft it really doesn't want to cut well.
Here's the inside of the card that also comes as a FREEBIE on Peggy's blog. I love having the inside of a card already done for me!
So there ya go, a "sweet" Halloween card....too cute to spook I'd say! LOL! So whatcha waitin' for? Run on over to Peggy's Blog and get your free images and get to creating one of your own!
Thanks for dropping by to see me today. Until next time, have a lovely day! HUGS! :)

Pin It!

7 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

What an adorable Halloween card...LOVE IT!! HUgs, T

LesleyfromWI said...

This is adorable...love that ghost!

Carole Beath said...

Adorable card, DeeDee.... such a cute ghostie.

Sharon Caudle said...

I just LOVE this cute little ghost and theh pumpkin too! Another awesome creation, my friend! hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

Just precious, girlfriend! Love all the extra deets you put on this! xxD

PeggyLovesVintage said...

How cute! I love the background papers and the fuzzy ribbon/yarn! Those little flowers are to die for! An awesome card as usual DeeDee. I love your creativity!

Lindy said...

You have some really cute cards on your blog! I got a handmade card from a friend this week and I loved it. Such a nice thing to do!

My Cards