Friday, May 1, 2009

Mommy Mom Mother

Happy Friday to all my bloggy friends!

I have today off from work, but it's not all fun...nope, gotta do the girly check-up thing today....Eeeeeeew! LOL! Oh well, it's got to be done and I might as well get it over with huh! LOL!

Like I said in a few posts back, I've been busy making up some Mama's Day cards for my Etsy shop and on this one I used a wonderful set from The Cutting Cafe' . The set is called All About Mom. It's a huge printable stamp set and you are not gonna believe how many stamps you get with this one! WOW!
I used more papers from my new Nana's Kitchen stack...so CUTE! I love this stack! They really do look like patterns you might find in a kitchen...so COOL!
I even decorated the inside of the card too. Nothing but the best for Mama.....right? I really love how it turned out!

THANK YOU for popping in to see me today! Remember to sign up for my BLOG CANDY HERE! See ya later! HUGS!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is lovely. Those flowers really pop.

June said...

Hi Deedee, I just popped by to say hello and to say thank you so much for using one of the art freebies pictures on your wonderful artwork. I love what you made for your nephew its fabulous and i have already added it into the slideshow at art freebies. I am sorry its so late. I am afraid i have had a rotten time lately and not been able to keep up with the blogs until today.
I love your work and have just had a lovely time browsing while searching for the post with your nephews card on.
Hugs and thanks again, i hope you will use more sometime
June xxxxxxxx

Regina Easter said...

this is simply adorable...and i love the colors girl...you rock...have fun today at the girly visit....he he he ..lucky me there isn't anything in there anymore but a long tunnel............(he he he)

Peet said...

Gorgeous DeeDee!!! love your work!
Hugs Peet

Enfys said...

So gorgeous DeeDee, have a great weekend
hugs
En x

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card DeeDee!!! Love the papers you used and thos stamps from The Cutting Cafe are awesome! HUGS!

My Cards