Friday, October 10, 2008

THANKS TO YOU!!!!

Happy Friday!!! Whew, we made it to Friday and the weekend is almost here....I'm so ready to jump in to all my fun new stuff I have waiting for me to play with. Hallmark Scrapbook is having a HUGE cartridge sale right now and I just got 5 new Cricut cartridges that I need to explore....yippee!!!!!
I just wanted to show you these sweet little note cards I made to say "thanks" to a few wonderful people I know. They are very simple cards....just a few scraps of paper, a little stitching and some wonderful crocheted trim I found at WM.
The "thanks" is a Cricut cut.....and for the life of me I can't remember witch cartridge I used....but I will look it up and put it on here for you. Anyhoo.....after I cut the "thanks"....since it's very thin and didn't really want to cooperate....I backed it with a nice heavy card stock, then when gluing it on.....I bowed it a bit for an arched look....just a little something different and hopefully interesting.
What do you have planned for the weekend? I'm going to raise the windows and air out my house and create to my little heart's content.....you see, my husband is an avid hunter....so along this time of year.....I turn into a "hunter's widow".....not that I'm complaining.....he loves his hobby.....and I get to create ALL day long....hee hee!!!! Well, I gotta go get ready for work.....have a lovely Fall day....see you tomorrow with something cute and NEW!!! HUGS!!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Wow, I love those cards..... That lace just seals the deal. Have a great time just spending hours creating.
Hugs.
Carole

Diane Noble said...

Love this one. Beautiful lace...by golly, I think I have some of it! Love these subtle earthy colors. Very elegant.

You're so prolific, girlfriend, I just can't keep up with you. What does it take you on the average to make one of your creations. They look like they'd take hours, but I know you work. You produce so many...well...you're just amazing!

Sharon Caudle said...

I agree with Diane, I don't know how you do it. There's no way I could even try to keep up with you. LOL! I LOVE these cards (and I was the VERY LUCKY recipient of one of them)!!!!! :) Your work is ALWAYS amazing!!!

Curt in Indy said...

These are so sweet DeeDee! I love the soft colors and how you arched the thanks on the card! I love reading your blog as much as your cards too! You just have this way of making it feel like you are right there and we are having coffee or something! You're the best! Curt

My Cards