Saturday, May 10, 2008

A HOOT of a Graduation Card!




So I really love this stamp set by Kim Hughes....it's called U R A Hoot.....I got it at Cornish Heritage Farms....they have some awesome stuff there.......check them out!!! For this card I used Bazzill card stock and cut a card that measures 5 1/2 x 6.....I'm really liking this size card....it's a really FUN size to work with!! I stamped the owl, branch and hat and then cut them out. The hat is covered with orange Stickles for a fun look. The "wood look" paper is Cosmo Cricket and the white lined paper is a plain ole index card that I stamped and doodled on for a more authentic "school" look. The final feature is at the top.....I used my circle punch and only inserted the paper half way and punched it.....the "accent" is a large orange brad, two buttons and a dew drop....COOL huh? Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is an adorable owl stamp and I love your color combo.. cute cute cute card..

please try not to enable me.. I have enabled myself so much this past payday already.. LOL

Ivy said...

Oh DeeDee, gorgeous!I love the colors you chose! You have done a great job with all those owl cards!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow, I love Kim Hughes! I want this set so bad, but I just haven't made the purchase . . . yet! FANTASTIC card! Do you visit Kim's blog? She's such an amazing card maker! Love this!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

DeeDee - this grad. card is just fabulous girl. You are such an inspiration. Hugs, T

Shannon said...

That's too cute!!

My Cards