Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy - BBTB Challenge

Hello there!! I am a day late posting my BBTB challenge card.....we had a very busy weekend and I had to take some time to myself last night to recuperate!!! For this card I used some Bazzill Bling and cut to the size of 5 1/2 x 6.....loving this size!!! The challenge for this week was to use the wreath from Cricuts Joys of the Season cartridge.....the "happy" is from Alphalicious and the flowers are from Walk in my Garden. I crocheted the flower in the center and added a button and a paper flower too. I doodled the black and white dots on the wreath and word for an extra little attention for details......the blue "dots" are some metallic bling I had and the ribbon is by Offray. Thanks for stopping by today!!!! Be sure and check out all the other gorgeous designs over at BBTB.....they are a treat!!! Also Regina has a CONTEST going on too......fun, fun, fun!!!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

What a lovely wreath-I am not too familiar w/ that cart. I'll have to check it out!

Enfys said...

Gorgeous DeeDee, just love the black and white, and all your usual attention to detail x

Ivy said...

DeeDee what a nice color combo. I would never have thought of it...but you pulled it off beautifully!!!

Regina Easter said...

hey deedee, i see you are still totally rocking rocking rocking on your blog girl.......love having you on the bbtb team...hugs...

Stephanie said...

Hello Dee Dee, great card... Having a hard time finding your email... I left my email addy under blogcandy winner for you to email me.. I have to have hubby figure out why I can not click on the "email me" link and have it work...
Stephanie

I am so excited can you tell?

Carole Beath said...

Super duper cooooool card, DeeDee. Love the colors and oh yes, your crochet flower.

My Cards