Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sweet Little Bird House




Happy Wednesday yall!! I found this sweet little bird house all naked and just sitting there at Michael's and I had to buy it and dress it up with some Basic Grey Papers, which I LOVE.....the swirly design on the front and side is made using my new Pazzles Inspirations machine....it also made the red flower on the back.....I used my Cricut Expressions and the Accent Essentials cartridge to make the star design around the entry......also you can see I used a Tim Holtz Grungeboard Heart, lots of buttons, some pom-poms, cats eye chalk ink, a few prima flowers and a dab of ribbon!!! TFL!!

Pin It!

6 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful!! love this! :)

michelle said...

This is awesome !! very beautiful !!

Ivy said...

DeeDee this is beautiful...I love those colors!

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is great.You have some wonderful stuff on your blog.x

Enfys said...

Oh my DeeDee, now you have a pazzles! There will be no stopping you now girl. Gorgeous little birdhouse.

Diane Noble said...

Oooh! So precious! Love what you chose to dress up your "naked" birdhouse! Much better with this beautiful attire! That would make a great class project! You always inspire, girlfriend!

My Cards