Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello Pooh - BBTB Challenge




Happy Monday everyone!!!! This is my entry for Regina's challenge over at the BBTB site.....she asked us to use the shoe from the My Community cartridge.......recently I received the Pooh and Friends cartridge from Hallmark Scrapbook and I really wanted to make a card with Pooh on it, so I combined the two to come up with this card.....I also used the Mini Monograms cartridge, some Prima flowers, a few buttons, a little bit of ribbon for the laces, some brads and lots of cats eye chalk ink....the paper is Basic Gray and the hello stamp is from Kim Hughes' set called Cute Curls.....please be sure to visit the BBTB site and see all the other designer's creations.......AWESOME I tell ya!!!! Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Pin It!

8 comments:

eunice said...

This is too, too CUTE! Plus I love the color combo you used!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card so adorable ,realy brilliant ,Dawnx

Carole Beath said...

Precious card, DeeDee.. I just keep looking at it again and again. I love the paper choices, oh sweet Pooh Bear, and the flowers. Darling card.

Ivy said...

Oh DeeDee, another beautiful card! I love all that inking you did. And the colors are awesome together!

Unknown said...

just wanted to pop in and let you know how beautiful I think you finished off your card. I really love the attention to detail :)

Laura Davis said...

Darling DeeDee! I love how pooh is peeking!
Laura

Jeni Glee said...

This is adorable! I love to come here and visit for a while; your creations just make me smile! I love this!

ChrissyM said...

How adorable! I love the colors you used and the buttons. Adorable card! Very creative!

Chrissy

My Cards