Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Original Love - BBTB Challenge

Hello All!!! I've been a little under the weather for the past several days, so I'm a bit late posting my card for this week's challenge over at the BBTB site.....this week Regina asked us to use the Original cut from the Printing Press cartridge....I have never used that cut before and that is why I love Regina's challenges because they always give us a chance to use a cut we may not have ever used before!!!! For this card I also used the Beyond Birthdays cartridge for the "love" cut, Basic Grey Papers, Prima Flowers, Dew Drops and a miscellaneous brad and a bit of jute......this is my Anniversary card for my sweet hubby.....in a few days we will have been married for 22 years......WOW!!!! Be sure to pop over to the Bitten By The Bug site and see all the other lovely creations for this week's challenge, oh, and join in too!!!! TFL!!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Carole Beath said...

I tagged you, DeeDee. Give us 7 more things we want to know ....See my blog for details.

Jeni Glee said...

SHHHHH, again! This is my favorite at BBTB! SHHHH!

Kelly Waller said...

such a cute card, hope you feel better soon. i think we have the same anniversary (but i dont have as long as you)

Sharon Caudle said...

Hey ladybug!!!! Love this card!!! The paper is deliciously yummy!!!! Such PRETTY colors!!!

My Cards